Saturday, June 13, 2009

Seven years in the making...



I have ventured into the next chapter in my life with my new bath and body skin care line. My concept is to create beautiful, elegant and nourishing-rich crémes, cleansing bars, bath oils and other skin care treatments with delightful and unexpected fragrances to help encourage a sense of tranquility and harmony for both the mind and body with pampered luxury
Thank you for all the support. My on-line shop is now up and running.Please visit my Bath & Body Boutique "Desiree Grosse Bath & Body Canada at
Desiree Grosse Bath & Body

3 comments:

  1. congrats, your products look lovely.
    wishing you all the best!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. FĂ©licitations on the new bath line, great packageing. Will take look at your new boutique.
    Bonne chance!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats your Majesty on the launching of what looks to be a FABULOUS career!! I will have to pop in look at your new boutique along with my favourite gal-pal Mimi from Bonjour romance:)) I just LOVE skin products!!!!

    Merci for also joining my Royale court at La Petite Plume! We just love it when we get new Royalty in the palace:))

    Royal wishes,
    Daisy
    LaPetitPlume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete